Welcome to the Parking Regulations page. Please select your property to the right to see specific regulations for your property.
COMMON PARKING REGULATIONS
- Parking is by permit only.
- Maximum of 96 hour (4-day) parking.
- No parking in red curbs / fire lanes.
- No Parking within 15 feet of a fire hydrant.
- Vehicle registration stickers must be up to date.
- Vehicles must be parked in designated parking spaces.
- Vehicles cannot take up more than one space.
- Any vehicles with 3 or more citations in a 6 month period will be towed at owner's expense pursuant to CVC 22658.